From:
Christine Belsom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 14:21:38 -0500
Hello, everyone!  Me and Janice are back!

I know y'all missed us.  I got a great new job... If any of y'all live in
New Orleans, y'all should come by Baronne Street in the CBD.  I work at
Bailey Link, and at 225 Baronne there is what will soon be a cybercafe!  So
not only will I be (relatively) rich, I'll be cool, too!  I am head of the
help desk.  If any New Orleanian knows anyone who needs internet access,
send 'em over!  :)

Janice is doing GREAT, thanks to all the advice I've received from people on
the mailing lists.  I've been feeding her Iams kitten food mixed with her
old food for now... but I've seen this huge difference!  (her old food was
Kaytee... not to dog Kaytee or anything.  I just think Janice didn't like
it.) She's perkier, more lovey, more playful... AND more obedient... except
she's angry at the litterbox now for some reason... I think because I
cleaned it out too well.  *shrug* She also likes Post Honey Nut Shredded
Wheat as a treat now.

Hug yer ferret today!  Even if she pretends not to like it!

Christine
        and Janice