From:
Joan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 20:27:56 -0500
Dear Greeters:

Would you please watch for a yellowish white ferret name Angel.  She will
have a squeeze white phone handle in her mouth and a light tan blanket
with monkeys all over it.  Also would you please see if you can fine
Mikee, Honey and Chloe to meet her at the Bridge?  Angel have been told
about the Bridge and her 3 cousins.  I wanted to get this out soon so
Angel won't be alone when she cross the Bridge.  Tell Angel I love her so
very much and will miss her so much.  But I know she will be very happy
once she meet up with Mikee, Honey and Chloe.  One day I will be joining
them all.  Rest in Peace Angel.

Your Mom,
Joan