From:
"Staci L. Sharp" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 16:44:06 -0700
If it is found in seedless and seeded then it is not the seeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_and_raisin_toxicity_in_dogs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grape_seed_oil
>Potential medicinal benefits
>A University of Maryland Medical Center review summarises the health
>benefits of grape seed extract, and its potential use in the treatment
>of chronic venous insufficiency, edema, high cholesterol, hypertension
>and cancer.[1] Grape seeds contain several antioxidants, including
>oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes, which show some health
>benefits.[2] In particular, sufficiently high amounts of resveratrol
>occur that it can be extracted commercially.[3]

Also this:
<http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/health-supplements/grape-seed-extract.htm>

If you read down to the side effects it says it only should be a
concern if you are taking blood thinners.....To my knowledge the
ferrets are not taking them. AND the Blood stopped after med's were
given to help.

Sounds like the pro's far out weight the con's.

Staci