Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 17:05:24 EDT
Hello all!  I am happy tp announce that I am now a ferret owner, along with
my sister.  Last night we went to JFK and picked up Doo (Doe) and Mika.  I
am Doo's human.  Doo is silver with a splotch of black on his forehead and a
dark nose.  Mika is a sable female :).  Both ferts are 7 weeks old, and even
though that is a little young they are sooooooo cute, and I have already
trained Doo to the litter box in their cage.  I think I was very lucky,
because even though the lady said they were not litter- trained, after
putting the poopie in the litter box and then showing Doo the box, Doo has
gone there ever since, and we have not even gotten around to de-smelling
where the old poopie was!!!!  Both ferrets have been descented and
neuterd/spayed and have their first distemper shots.  We are feeding the
babies pathvalley fert food mixed with water so that nothing will go wrong
with them being descented and all.  Today both the ferts are soooooo tired.
They will run around and then suddenly lay down and go to sleep!  It is
CUTE!  The ferts are Path Valley and sweet and the woman who sold us the
ferts was also very nice, and so far I would definetly recomend path valley
if you live in the NYC area and can get to JFK airport.  She will meet you
there with dozens of adorable sweet fuzzbutts.

-Zebe and the cutest sweetest fuzzbutt in the world