Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:02:40 -0800
Alicia, I owe you an apology for my very cranky post. Emotions are
running high right now and things are getting a little more difficult
on our end. I believe that you will also help in anyway possible to
deal with this situation, as you seem to be an invaluable asset to
the ferret community.

Your post rubbed me the wrong way at that particular time, but after
much thought, I realized that I had no right or reason to jump on you
like that.

Lora