From:
"Monkey, Kona, Two, and Mitz Schlossberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 17:28:27 -0400
Hey all.  I was wondering if anyone knew if any of the ferret videos were
cool or not (1st hand).  I have read several books (including Mary's and
Debora's) and know most if not all the basics... so that isn't a concern.  I
just really wanted to know if any vids were cool or if you thought they were
mediocre.  Thanks.

Note: We added two little kits to our gang yesterday both 7.5 weeks old.
They are boys.  now we are stopping.  Heck we have 3 girls and 3 boys
now...we better.  And yea we know we are in for much higher food bills due
to the 2 additional boys now. :)  One is a light fert named Ash (after Evil
Dead I, II, and Army of Darkness character played by Bruce Campbell).  The
Albino is named Beezer for now, it may change.

Thanks all (yes I know I am crazy),
-Raechel (Watchur6) & Kevin (Sparky)

=-= Monkey, Kona, Mitz, and Two =-= [log in to unmask] =-=
 "Look Mom and Dad, We have our own email address!"
                VISIT OUR FERRET WEB PAGE
      http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/8259/