From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 13:20:56 -0700
HI all ya'll,

I am a lurker from CaCaland, so I don't normally post to the list, but do
reply personally to people when I have something to add.

I got to vist CJ at her 24 Carat Ferret Shelter in Vegas a few weeks ago.
I couldn't believe all the cute fuzzies that need adopting!  She has 50!!!
Her place is clean and odorless, and I was impressed!

A guy came and dropped another one off while I was there.  I had to bite
my tongue so I wouldn't tell him they are not throw away pets.  He didn't
want to travel/move across country with his, he'd just get another one
when he got there!  GRRRRR!

Anyways, she could really use some help in any way you can!  Even getting
some adorable ferts adopted out would help.  I can't help in that respect
due to where I live.

Thanks for listening,
BP and the 6 outlaws, missing Kiki, Konan, and Milo