From:
"Tracy A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 05:22:16 UT
Ferrets for sale in Chicago area!

Hoping somebody on this list might be interested - right now we have four
ferrets (*acquired* in four months)- ferret math kinda got outta hand rather
quickly at my house!  It seems that I may be moving soon and I can only take
two with me (eek!).  Therefore, I have to part with two ferrets.  I can
think of no better place to start looking for new owners than this list as
you all seem to be so fond of the little guys.  I would like to sell both of
them for $150.00 or $75.00 each.  Unfortunately I have no cage to include
with them as I only have one and have to keep it.  I would appreciate
hearing from anyone interested.

I have a female albino who is 5 months old (and tiny) and a greyish (?) male
who is 9 months old (and quite large!).  I hate to part with them but as
this seems my only option I would like to get it over with as quickly as
possible.  They are both really sweet.  We call them Isabelle and Milo.
They are both really sweet animals and other than the very occasional toe
nibble, they do not bite.  They are great with other ferrets and my 5 year
old daughter.  They do not have to go to the same home, but they might be
better off in a house with other ferrets if they are separated.

Tracy