From:
Edward Nash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 1996 02:15:02 -0400
TO: FLO High Command

FROM: FLO Counter Intelligence Field Agents; Speed Bump, Mastermind, and
Invisaferret.

SUBJECT: New NH Mind Control Weapon..

I Agent Invisaferret am the only one left free and have use my last charge
on my invisable power ring to hide myself so I can send this message.  I do
not know how much time I have left.

Agents Mastermind and Speed Bump where taken into custody eailer this
afternoon soon after the failed escape attempt, in which we where trying to
bring the secerts on our NH's computer and the password to get in.  As we
made our break the NH unleashed the most horrible weapon I have ever seen in
all my years as a FLO field agent.

It was yellow and had eyes and appeared to be alive, I had hid under the
couch prepareing to make my move when the NH pulled this creature out and
squeezed it in a very horriable manner making it emit a high pitched cry.
It stopped Speed Bump and Mastermind in there tracks and as the NH tortured
this poor creature to make it scream Speed Bump and Mastermind started to
walk and then run toward it as if in a trance and they where soon
apperhended.

I do not know how I was able to retrain myself from the hypnotizing effect
of this creature, I only hope that a counter messure can be built.  We must
at all costs find these creatures and free thm fron the abuse of the NH's
and win them to our cause.

I must go
wait
OH NO THERE IS THAT SOUND I MUST HIDE, LONG LIVE THE CAUSE

                                     Peace
                                       Ed

  "Sure you can trust the goverment, just ask an Indian, whale or ferret"

   "Evil is the man who has no woman to morn him"
                            Dr. Waston
                                in Hound of the Baskervilles.

Disclamier: I hold no responsiblity for my spelling, I went to a public
school in deep south.