From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:07:00 +0000
OH, GORDON!

I want my own 240V force field for my house! *That* might keep the
ferrets off of that table covered with knick-knacks that they
are*never* supposed to be on. The one they are on. Often.

Is it like a Star Trek force field, the ones used to shut prisoners
into their cells? The big glowing wall that goes "ZZZZT!" when you
touch it? I think glowing would be best. The ferrets could see it
there, and know not to touch it. (Again) So they curl a few whiskers,
they'll be OK after the fur grows back, as you said.

Can I get the parts at Home Depot, or do I need to make a trip to Radio
Shack, too? Will my electrical use shoot up so high that my Templeton
Water and Power will put me on some sort of watch list under the
assumption that I have filled my house with Gro-Lamps for a pot crop?
I could never grow pot commercially in my house, the ferrets would dig
it up. As it is, I have put bricks in the big pot that holds my Tiki
plant, it is the only way to keep dirt in the pot. I just water the
bricks every other week, and all is well.

*Please* advise!

Alexandra in MA