From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 11:54:59 EDT
My husband, ferret daddy, Scott, is dying to know something.  We have
found that ALL of our ferrets (even ones that refuse treats) go nuts over
the smell and taste of fresh watermelon.  He wants to know if other ferrets
like watermelon this much (don't worry, we only give them a bite here and
there).

The pickiest ferret just likes to lick it... and my little girl... well
lets just say this...

You know that cartoon character the weasil on the Warner Brothers cartoon
with the southern rooster, Foghorn Leghorn?  The wild eyed, forever
frenzied, skinny weasil that the rooster torments?  Kay so you got the look
now... the image... now for sound.  Remember how the weasil is constantly
slurping, licking his chops, etc?  Ok now you got the sound.  You can hear
my little girl across the room devouring watermelon.  If you take it away
from her she gets so frenzied she gets very close to almost turning on us.
LOL that's how crazy about watermelon she is.

So could you help satisfy a fella's curiousity and let us know if your
ferrets like watermelon?  If you like his email is [log in to unmask]

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html
take a peek at upcomming "so you have allergies":
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/allergies.html