From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:08:14 -0700
Travis answered my questions about the webcam of the BFF mama. Now what
is that worth? Surely another donation. Last year at the symposium I
successfully bid on an autographed T-shirt and framed picture of Black
Bart, and best of all a copy of Ferrets magazine autographed by Travis
and almost all the authors. This year, maybe T-shirts and pictures but
it just won't be the same without a hard copy magazine to have and hold
and raise money for a good cause. It's just not the same on line. I
miss the print issues to carry around, look at in the vets office and
strike up a conversastion with another ferret owner or potential
adopter. I'll be sending a donation to Travis in memory of Ferrets
print issues to further the work against the dreaded plague.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends Inc
Tucson AZ