From:
Daily Mesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 1996 02:48:17 -0500
I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I'd respont to the insect prays
problem, since it was a problem I had, too.

I live in an apartment building in Gainesville that doesn't allow pets.  But
I figured that keeping my ferret, Tiny, in my room (there's four people in
the apartment, and each of us has our own room) wasn't going to bother
anyone.  My roommates didn't have a problem with it, so I brought her up
with me from Miami.  My only probelm was that the apartment was sprayed
every month with insecticide.  I resolved the problem by going to the
apartment office and saying that I was allergic to the spray, so they
couldn't spray my room.  They agreed to this.  It was a little white lie,
but it allowed me to have my fuzzy with me.  I just make sure to lock my
door when I know they're spraying, or when the maids are cleaning the
apartment.  It's worked so far!  Ferret hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies
out there from Daily and her owner, Tiny.