From:
Kelleen & The INSANE 10 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 05:35:45 -0700
*** Alpha General Rowdy here,

I am going to give valuable info.  to Irena the confused ferret parent :-)
but only because you FLO operatives NEED this info.  too!!!  I am not silly
enough to think the Humans do not read these reports!

As for how your darling little FLO operative got onto the bathroom cabinet I
can probably tell you exactly how that occurred as I am a professional in
this tactic myself.  I quite easliy learned that if I hop up real good I can
gain access to the little space at the back of the toilet seat.  Then I jump
to the back of the toilet and then at my house it is a mere little walk to
the cabinet top.  In your case she may be leaping to it as well.  As for the
medicine cabinet trick I will have to discuss her technique for that with
her.  I have yet to try this as the darn Big Ferret always comes in when she
hears things come crashing down and removes me from there.  I will have to
be more stealthy and resist the wonderful urge to "ransack" the cabinet top
so that I have the time to figure out the medicine cabinet!!  So all FLO
members: You now have your newest orders.  Practice the Toilet Technique
every opportunity you have.  PErfect it and RANSACK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

***Alpha General Rowdy over and out!

(From the BIG FERRET, Darn I hear that critter in there as we speak!!  SHE
wrote this and then ran in to do it again!!!!!  No wonder I have lost 40
lbs.  since these guys joined my family!!!!!)

      Kelleen & the INSANE Animal House