From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 06:39:34 EDT
Dear Mr Big Thank you for you wonderful note.  My apolgies on not having
Da Ma Ma reread my email.  She says I must not be on computer after
midnight and in my hammie.  You see she is busy using it for shelter
business and that is the only time she allows me near the thing.

Here is the corrected email: educated [log in to unmask] and
http//theeducatedferret.org just in case anyone has questions.
Sure would love to hear from other ferrets who would like to share their
stories.

Thank you
Love Callie

[Moderator's note: Make that http://theeducatedferret.org