Date:
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:29:31 -0400
Weasels and workers alike it was a very busy week at Ferret Wise with
veterinary appointments and pre screening appts with the kids- ( never mind
the everyday bliss of cleaning & playing!)

Our oldest gal Belle has crossed to rainbow bridge.  We will miss her she
survived a full 2 years after her right adrenalectomy and left at age 7
years .  In the end, she was lost to multiple tumors of the spleen, liver,
kidneys we know she is no longer in pain.  She rests on Ferret hill so she
can look down on the shelter kids.  Our baby girls #4&5 have returned from
their spay procedures and are soon to be ready for adoption.  While baby
girls 2&3 get their sutures removed Monday from their spays!

We have a handsome boy who was picked and auditioned with his intended cage
mate-- he will leave in 10 days for a happy life in real home!  As we wait
to hear about Beau-Beau who we hope will also have a new home with three
other ferret friends.

Our plans for Open House Adopt a thon 2000 at the shelter May 6&7 are
progressing nicely.  We have approximately 14 items that will be raffled at
that event.  ( winners need not be present- we will mail them via USPS!)

Anyone wanting more information on the items or tickets for the May 7th
drawing can email at [log in to unmask]

The following items are UNIQUE and Exclusive to this weeks ebay auctions--
you won't find anything like these-- please consider checking them out--
for that special ocassion gift for the ferret or ferret friend on your
list.  ALL PROCEEDS directly benefit shelter programs at Ferret Wise 501c3
organization.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299294585 Batman
design top sleeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299265285 Batman
design peeper sleeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299323331 Peanuts
"Safari" deluxe sleeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299331929  Mystic
Unicorn top sleeper

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=299357724 Mystic
unicorn Funhouse Tent

A reminder that Ferret Wise will be presenting a general ferret caretaking
clinic on April 29th at Lisa's Pet Emporium in W. Boylston, MA from 11-2
PM.  We will have information on the open house adopt a thon event and
"Ferretstock Celebration" which is scheduled for Sept 9th.  Those who would
like more information can contact us at the email address listed!  Hope to
see some of you there!