Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:18:33 EST
Don't mind this silly screenname.  I'm using a friend's computer since
I'm visiting family in town.

I have some questions that concerns me a great deal.  I was working with
April, Marty and few others in the rescue of lab ferrets from being in
that situation in Minnesota.  This particular group was taken to this
shelter in Milakuaee, WI to this one that is run by Kathy Fritz in the
shelter name of The Ferret Nook in Cambridge, WI if I got the information
correct.  I was going to adopt this particular group of three kids - an
albino named Gabe, a sable named Xena and an albino male named Joxer or
Ares.  I was called into a family emergency where it took me away before
the transportation started.  I have been sending emails and posted emails
to Kathy about these kids and she has never responded back even once.
It terribly upsetted me.  It upsetted others that were involved in the
rescue as well because they knew and loved these kids.  They have sent
emails to her for updates as well on these kids.  We have copies of all
emails that we all have sent to her.  We're getting really scared that
something is wrong.  I understand the shelter is busy, but everyone here
has our own shelters as well.  I asked to adopt them - this group with
many health problems and all because I truly love and wants a forever
home for them.  No responses.  I don't understand.  Did something happens
to this shelter?  Please, please let me know if there's anyone out there
that knows anything about this shelter.  I haven't been able to sleep for
months now with no words about their progress, whether I could adopt them
and so forth.  Been emailing off and on for months since they went there.

Marty is unable to rest well for months as well.  She's also abit worried
about this ferret that was transported to Pennsylvania.  A big, beautiful
sable that Julie Fossa (bless her heart) helped the bridge in
transporting from Fort Wayne, Ohio to PA to this lady.  If anyone knows
how this ferret is doing, it's truly appreciated!  Marty is still feeling
responsible for all the people that she chose to place in their homes.
She needs assurances that she made the right decision with right people.
It would mean the world to her, even it's an one time contact with
updates.  Me too.

I want to be clear that I have no problems with this shelter and we're
forever grateful for her taking in these three kids.  We're just frantic
that we were not able to get though and see how they are doing.  If
they're "gone", we'd like to know about that as well.  Anyone that helps
getting Kathy and ourselves linked via emails (doesn't have a phone right
now - it died due to the freezing temperature out here), I would be
forever grateful!  Thank you!

Frantic in Minnesota (about this threesomes in WI)

Ann