From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:40:04 -0400
Please email directly:

Owner has lost here 2 ferrets and is looking for them

                    -------

Thank you for responding to my request. However, during the storm last
night, the wind blew open my front door and the my two precious ferrets
went out the door. I did not discover the scene until 5am this morning.
Despite a frantic search for the next 3 hours, they are still out
there. I have posters out in local shops, with the police dept, animal
control and local vets. One of them was sighted running down the
street, we rushed back to the street, but he was gone before we got
there. An ad will be in the Daily Record tomorrow, I also put them in
petfinder.com. The loss is devastating, I have never lost pets like
that. I am obviously not a good candidate for ferret adoption since I
can't even keep the ones I have safe.

Veronica Burns