From:
Minta Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:18:00 -0800
Some have claimed at work it is possible to get medicine over the
internet "cheap".  Is this true?  I know "cheap" is a relative term.  My
ferret Linus has 3 meds, and they are individually each at least $40.
They last about 4 to 6 weeks.  They are the generic forms of immuran,
octagol, and proglycem.  Some may think that's a lot for an almost 8 year
old ferret, but he's been working on an amazing coat recently, I didn't
think ferrets had it in them to be so furry and soft at such an older
age.

Anyway, I don't put a lot of stock in the amazing "cheapness" of the
internet, and Linus' pharmacy is full of really nice people who certainly
can use my $40 per med, but I was curious, nonetheless, if these items
can be purchased cheaper on the internet.

Thanks,
Minta & Linus