From:
Nancy Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2011 22:27:19 -0700
Sorry to argue but the only way I am able to use EVO be it the ferret
or cat variety is to have it as a very small percentage of my mix. I
have many ferrets, tried for several years using it, and use a bag
within 2 weeks of purchase. It is stored fine. This is a very common
complaint about this food. Hence I rarely use it anymore. There are
too many other good foods now out there that are grain free, high
protein to put up with the issue.

Nancy Park
Ferretown USA
Ferretown.com