From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:05:38 -0400
[Yesterday, I said:]
Marco's adoption papers, from Marshall's Farm, stated he was born on the
23rd of April.  Upon examination of his Belly Button area, I discovered
he might not be neutered.  Is it possible, his neutering was overlooked?

What I was looking at, near Marco's bellybutton and butt areas, turns
out to be scar tissue, from his early descenting and neutering.

I am still trying to figure out where Marco was born, since he does not
have the two Marshall's Farm Tattoos in his right ear.  More than likely,
he was born at Path Valley Farms.

Two of my girls, Calamity Jane and Frisky (RIP) were born at Path Valley
Farms.  They were black sable sisters, at least six years old, when the
made the Crossing to the Rainbow Bridge, a month apart.  I adopted them
in August of last year, from a young woman, in Orlando, who was going
away to college.  At the same time, I adopted Tazzy and Stitch, from the
same person.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!