Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 04:24:04 -0800
I have a tip for anyone who likes to keep their baby's linens yummy
smelling.

I keep all my hammies and fleece and sleepy linens in one of those
plastic three drawer storage carts, with wheels.  Inside each drawer with
linens, I put one of those sachets that you get at the bath stores; they
are paper packets of wood shavings and come in many scents.  My store
sells them in bundles of three...anyhow, I put a packet inside each
drawer and all their linens smell really nice when you exchange them for
cleaning time.  When they sleep on the linens it gives their fur a nice
smell too...I've had no problems with sneezing or anything like that.

Aside from giving your fuzzies pretty smelling sleepy things, you can put
them in your clothes drawers too..

Have a great day!
Angela