From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:28:51 -0500
Oh Everybody,

If I don't tell someone about this latest antics from Storm, I'm going
to pop!!!!

Today, being valentine's day, I thought, what the heck, I'll try to see
what I can do with my electric rollers.  I was thinking, maybe it would
lift my spirits..  Well, lift my spirits it did!!  I had all of the
rollers in my hair, and okay, yes I did look like some martian creature.
I finished securing the last roller,and turned around to see what my crew
had gotten into while I was busy with my hair.  My kids all came around,
then Storm walked up.  He looked up at me and OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!  Storm
took one look at me and went into the fastest reverse scooting I have
ever seen!!!  Thinking that this was just a fluke, I turned around and
looked down at Storm.  He looked at me, eyes just a poppin, and once
again Storm did another "boot scootin" reverse thrust!  I thought I would
have a complete fit.  It was without any doubt what so ever a bonafide
Depends moment.  I realized that Storm, actually all of my babies, had
never seen electric rollers, let alone electric rollers on Mom's head!
Oh, I wish I could have heard what was going through Storm's head!  I
wish I could put the video of this wonderful, hilarious, event that Storm
has honored me with, out of my brain and onto this computer screen.  Not
one of my other babies had such a coniption fit.  They were looking at
me like "What the heck landed on your head?  BUT, that is what is so
fantastically wonderfully,exciting about my Storm.  He's a kick,!  Just
goes to show once again that he's my cutie,, & That's my Storm!!

Enjoy your darlins.  You NEVER know when they will have you rolling on
the floor laughing your tail off!

Dooks to All
Sue