Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 10:40:23 -0400
I wrote in about Fizz about a week ago, becoming very ill suddenly.  To
recap, she could not walk, had a high temp, was dehydrated, and was taken to
emergency.  She spent a week at the vet's having more blood tests and
finally a needle biopsy on her spleen(It was found to be enlarged).  The
only conclusive report is that she is anemic and no one is really sure why.
All the needle biopsy told was that one enzyme in her spleen was still
somewhat abnormal.  Dr. Cawley wanted to do an ultrasound, but also knew I
am pretty much tapped out at this time.  The good news is she is now back
home and on three medications(batril,amoxil,and an iron supplement for her
anemia).  She is getting better day by day.  She still has a long way to go,
but is already playing longer periods and running from me when she sees the
medicine coming.  She even tried to play with her brother last night!!  I
would just like to thank the people who e-mailed me and gave me alot of
phone support(you know who ya'll are!).  Please continue to keep her in your
prayers and thoughts as I keep everyone's sick babies in mine.

     Donna Allen