From:
Maria Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 23:45:04 -0400
I am wondering if any of you are familiar with organizations in New York
(specificially NYC) that deal with ferrets.  I have heard of Big Apple
Ferrets and have called them SEVERAL times and left messages on their
machine.  Either they don't want to talk to me and my ferret, or they just
aren't listening- because no one has ever returned my calls.

I know that it is illegal to sell ferrets in NYC, but I am unfamliar with
other legislation in NYC regarding our furry friends- so I really want to
get in touch with Big Apple or a similar NYC organization.  Does anyone have
a suggestion for who I should get in touch with?

I have one ferret presently and am considering getting a second.  My ferret
is a year old, so I was thinking of adopting another about her age...

Any reponse to the list, or to my email address would be GREATLY appreciated.