From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 1995 16:57:36 -0400
All my four guys come from CDC Pet Breeders, Box 107, Roseile, Man.
Canada, (204) 435-2031, (204) 745-6366.
I don't know anything else about this operation. Does anyone out there
have any info on CDC?

The biggest ferret seller in the Toronto area is the PJ's Pets chain.
I assume that all of their ferrets come from CDC. And yes, I have seen
some very young kits with stitches still in them, available for sale,
advertised as 6 weeks old.

There has been some controversy WRT PJ's and dog breeders (puppy mills),
but the the best of my knowledge, there is very little problem with their
ferrets. All mine have been very healthy (I feel lucky, after reading my
daily dose of the FML), and we'll probably talk about it some this
Thursday at our Toronto ferret meeting.

Stan, Terrie & Jen, Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto