From:
Faith Pollifrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 14:59:54 EDT
I thought I'd ask since I'm letting Cyrano in where I keep my rabbits a bit
more.  Is it okay if he plays in the timothy hay I got for them?  They're
a bit messy at times and it's around the base of their cage.  Will it harm
him if he eats it???  I think with a bit more sightings of him they're
getting used to his being around but I'm NOT letting them get anywhere near
eachother being that they are prey to a ferret.  I just want to know about
the hay just in case...

Faith