From:
"Daniel L. Eliot" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 23:38:49 -0700
>Did anyone catch this?  It was aired last night at around 6 or 7 PDT.  My
>sister called and alerted me and I caught the last few minutes.  I'm not
>even sure what the program was (maybe MTV news), but they were quickly
>interviewing a couple of duudes wearing ski masks and talking about how
>"bogus" is was that their pets were illegal here.

I didn't catch it, but the show in question is called "MTV Unfiltered".
It's a show where kids can send in videos on any topical issue, and MTV will
show them (reality based TV at it's finest?).  This week is "Authority Sucks
Week", where people were asked to send in videos about situations where
authority has over stepped it's bounds.  They have been showing promos all
week with the Ferret segment mentioned often.  Based on the theme of the
week's shows, it seemed that the info would be pro Ferret, thought I don't
really like the "terrorists in ski masks" representation of Ferret owners
:-)

Dan

*****    Dan Eliot, Biology/Life Science Teacher   *****
*****   El Dorado High School, Placentia, CA       *****