Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:37:47 -0700
>He isn't the culprit!  We have information that leads us to believe that
>Chester is being framed.  Someone, we can't say who right now but we
>will release that information at the proper time, has spiked Chester's
>ferretone.  While in a drugged state, he was moved (without his consent
>or knowledge mind you) to the drying rack.  *They* also put fruit stains
>on his mouth.

Pending the results of the trial, Chester is being held under house
arrest and will not be allowed within ten feet of his home except on a
leash.  The jury of his peers has been sequestered and will be held in
the bedroom when court is out of session.  Jury experts say that the
jury appears to be sympathetic to the defendant, and possibly a little
envious that he got to see what was up on the kitchen counter.

Chester remains in good spirits, pouncing on and roughhousing with his
close friends and supporters.  He asks that supporters send raisins to
pay for legal fees.

Sned, spokesperson for the FCLU (Ferret Civil Liberties Union)