From:
DiAnne Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:15:29 EDT
I was just wondering if the FML is published each day.  There have been
several times in the last few weeks when I did not get it.  (Meaning the
e-mail wasn't there, not that I didn't understand what I was reading!)
Is this a problem, maybe with having an aol e-mail address, or is it
something else?

[Moderator's note: Yes, definitely a problem with AOL lately.  Yesterday
the issue seems to have been that AOL didn't like one of the links in
the FML (there had been complaints about similar ones) so they didn't
deliver it!

I put yesterday's FML here if anyone would like to get it this way:
http://homepage.mac.com/billgruber/FML4858.txt        BIG]

On another subject...ferret math has struck again.  I started out with
2 ferrets, added 1 "stray" from the Erie County SPCA, added 1 severely
abused and neglected baby from the ECSPCA (he has since passed), went to
inform the SPCA of his passing and was handed another from a collector,
was called by the SPCA to foster 2 after the female had adrenal surgery
(which the SPCA did free of charge) and decided to adopt them in the end.
So now I have 6 awesome fuzzies and have been promoted to "ferret foster
mom" for our local SPCA.  My 2 biggest ferrets also made a guest
appearance at my daughter's school.  The first and second grade classes
loved them and were very interested in learning about them.  Needless to
say, my boys loved every bit of the attention.

Hurray for ferrets in education!!

DiAnne
Bandit, Chloe, Christopher T. Ferret, Jack, JoJo,
Gracie Lou Ferret, and my beautiful angel  Murphy!!!