Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:37:26 -0400
Now that the ferrets are vaccinated and the spay/neuters scheduled, I
have the 14 ferrets (formerly of Ohio) ready for adoption. Yes, an
adoption application is required. No, they are not free. They will,
however, have had all necessary vet care and socialization. I guarantee
that nobody is making money on these ferrets, as the cost of the
spay/neuter and vax is not even covered by the adoption fee.

I am willing to drive from CT and meet people. Alternately, I will be
leaving here on Nov. 16 to go to Louisiana. I already have several
stops to make and am willing to transport down through the CT to TN to
LA corridor. Do not contact me on Nov. 15! I am not THAT flexible! Many
of these ferrets will already be placed as I have 10 requests now. Let
me know! Thank you.

--
Renee Downs
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the