From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 11:23:26 -0500
Dearest Harley,

I want to let you know that my mom is once again taking you up on your
challenge!  You were there for me when my legs went out and I had to
start using the Tazzie Mobile.  We were both physically challenged at
the same time and both my mom and I drew alot of strength from you, and
your momma was wonderful to my mom.

DOOKIN AND DANCIN AND WHOLE AGAIN!!
TAZZIE, MINUS HIS WHEELS!!!!

Dear Harley,
I am indeed taking you up on your challenge again.  Your mom wants double
the responses from last year so I am going to sponsor 2 ferrets this
year.  Rocky's Rescue and Shelter is the shelter of my choice and I'll
be sponsoring both of them from there.  Love and kisses to you Harley,
you are STILL so loved and missed!  Lois and Tazzie, who is of course,
minus his wheels :-}

PS- To any that have been trying to reach me, I have had computer
trouble up the wazoo, and can only occassionally get on the net.