From:
Kimberly Graber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:45:38 -0700
Hey there!  We have just accepted a new job in the Salt Lake City area.  It
is my understanding the fuzzies are not welcome in some parts around there,
is that correct?  How bad is the situation?  Are there areas of the Metro
or outlying area where they are not illegal that we could live?

Is there any kind of organization or club in the area?  Does anyone know
of any ferret-friendly and SMART vets?  Any advice or comments would be
welcome.  Thanks ahead of time!  Have a great day!

Kimberly