From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:26:05 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e) has released their 2013 calendar! Measures
11"x8.5" with full bleed color printing, wire-o bound & printed on
250 gsm heavy weight premium thick paper. We are asking $15 for the
calendar with free domestic & international shipping. This offer ends
October 10th. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery. Payment instructions
are below. Click on link below to view calendar.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Calendar%202013/?albumview=slideshow>

Or if you prefer, we can offer a package deal with the calendar which
includes the calendar, 10 holiday cards, an I luv Ferrets t-shirt
(sm-XL), canvas tote bag & a notebook. Options for the cards, tote
bag & notebooks are in links below. It's a great opportunity get a few
affordable Christmas gifts in one single purchase. The package deal is
going for $35 with free domestic shipping. For international shipping &
its associated taxes, please add $13. The t-shirt is also available in
2XL, however you will need to include an extra $2. The retail value of
this package is over $60, not including shipping costs! Not sure how
long we can make this offer, but we are guessing that it might be
available through the holidays. The calendar that comes with the
package is printed on glossy heavy card stock. Again, please allow
about 3 weeks for delivery.

Greeting cards are printed on glossy card stock & measure approx.
5"x7". We will add an appropriate themed holiday greeting on the
inside, unless you provide us with a personalized message. Please
select a single design for your 10 cards from the link below:
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Christmas%20Cards/?albumview=slideshow>

Tote Bags are made of 100% cotton canvas & measure 14"x14"x3".
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Tote%20Bags/?albumview=slideshow>

Notebooks measure 5.5"x 8.5" and are spiral bound with an 80 page
count. Choose from link below.
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/Ferret%20Notebook/?albumview=slideshow>

I Luv Ferrets t-shirt: Small-2XL (add $2 for 2XL)
<http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee426/tkeelan/I%20LUV%20Ferrets%20t-shirt/?albumview=slideshow>

To order, you can logon to your PayPal account & send payment to
If you chose the "Personal" tab over the default "Purchase" tab we
can all avoid the PayPal fees. Please leave a message in the message
field during your PayPal checkout that states "Calendar" or "Calendar
Package". If you chose the package deal, you will need to leave a
message as to your desired size of t-shirt, choice of greeting card
design, tote bag & notebook. When paying with "Personal" tab your
shipping address is not visible to us, so please include your address
in the message field. You can email us at [log in to unmask] if
you have any questions, or if you require an alternate payment method.

Check out our Ebay listing for darling mouse pads.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ferret-Mousepad-/261087542515

We have recently revamped our mailing list, so if you wish to be
removed or have duplicate emails that you are receiving messages,
please let us know & we will make the appropriate adjustments. All
proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e).