Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 23:42:18 -0800
Dooks all ~!~!~!~

Well, my throat is a little hoarse from making all the announcements -
but boy, it was worth it.  Had a lot of happy smiling faces (even on the
hoomans!) ust wanted to recap the big winners.

ADOLESCENT - Sponsor MAZURI FERRET DIET
Ring 1 - Ferrettown's Mr. Rocco (Nancy Park)
Ring 2 - TLF's Sierra (Devon & Darcy Sinsley)
Ring 3 - TLF's Sierra (Devon & Darcy Sinsley)

COMPANION - Sponsor PRETTY PETS NATURAL GOLD
Ring 1 - Bandit (Kim Reyes / Oregon Ferret Shelter)
Ring 2 - Ni Bon (Scott & Jacque Freeman)
Ring 3 - Lina (Bill & Laura Baran)

BREEDER - Sponsor QUALITY CAGE COMPANY
Ring 1 - SH's Ichi-Bon of WWW (Paula Johnson)
Ring 2 - MadMax of Ferretown (Nancy Park)
Ring 3 - Mr. Rex of Ferretown (Nancy Park)

ALTER Sponsor STITCHIN' WITCHES
Ring 1 - JBF's Bellino (Suzanne Hamilton)
Ring 2 - JBF's Bellino (Suzanne Hamilton)
Ring 3 - JBF's Bellino (Suzanne Hamilton)

BEST IN CLASS Sponsor by WILSON'S GLASS ART
Adolescent - TLF's SIERRA (DEVON & DARCY SINSLEY)
Companion-  LINA (BILL & LAURA BARAN)
Breeder -  MR. REX OF FERRETOWN (NANCY PARK)
Alter -  JBF'S BELLINO (SUZANNE HAMILTON

BEST IN SHOW - Sponsor THE FERRET STORE
TLF'S SIERRA - DEVON & DARCY SINSLEY ~!~!~!~!

The winner of the French Country Ferret (by Elle) - OCTOBER PAWLIK
~!~!~!~!  Someone will be in touch with you shortly for arrangements.
This raffle was a benefit for the Mathis Family (Oregon Ferret Shelter)
in memory of thier Grandson, David Jaycob Cody.  We are very happy to say
that we took in over $300.00 on this raffle alone.  Thank you, everyone.

Results of the Specialty Classes will be posted shortly.

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com