From:
Elton & Nancy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 14:37:02 -0400
Hi Gang!

Just got back from vacation!!  East Texas was a bit warm . . .anyways,
someone mentioned about home decoration for ferret owners.  I got a better
idea, let a couple of ferrets loose on one of the Martha Stewart's
"displays" and see what happens!  That would be the show of the year!!
(season final??)

To the person who asked me if I was a "flatlander"?  Yes, northern Virginia
is pretty flat in more ways then topographically!  So, that is why my poor
puppy get car sick in WVA.

Nan and SuperSnooper