From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 17:08:59 -0400
I think your albino just got a good nose up on the job of escaping.  She
probably put her snout to good use in prying something out of the say and
got a little scratch in the process.

If you put an antibiotic ointment (there are several "triple antibiotic"
ointment on the market, any of them should do OK) on the parts where she
appears to have cut or torn skin (rub it in well, as she is apt to try to
lick or clean it off...hey...it's oil-based!), I don't think you would need
to be concerned.  However, make certain that you check her out from time to
time, just to make sure that it doesn't get infected.

Todd and the (Dad...where's the Band-Aides?) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/