From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 2009 18:35:19 -0800
Spawn of satan?? Today my husband was eating ham and taz looked like he
wanted some so he put a piece in the palm of his hand and put his hand
down in front of him, he started making this loud screaming noise and
bit into his finger and wouldnt let go no matter what for id say three
min. Bit to the bone lots of blood

he hasnt shown any food aggression since weve had him he is only two
moths old we are wondering what the heck???

[A later P.S.]
Sorry i meant to say taz the finger biter is five months we've had
him for two months