Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 20:10:34 -0230
Ok, I have been following the list for months now and i have added ideas and
questions.  I have a 5 month old ferret and i find that we need to bathe him
once a week.  I heard that he could get bad skin by that.  What should i do?
I need to bathe him because he gets smelly.  I clean all the bedding once a
week, Should i do that twice a week?????

FOOD - when should i start mixing cat food with his ferret food??  Oh, how
much should a 5 month old eat in a day????

THANKS SO MUCH!!!! MAIL ALL COMMENTS TO [log in to unmask]

Brian
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/7603