From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 12:50:01 -0500
There are three sides to each dispute:

Yours, mine and the Truth!

stop fighting!  It is almost Christmas!  Enjoy the season and the joy
which your ferrets share with you ... the Creator grated us the privilege
of sharing our lives with ferrets and other animals.  Imagine life without
our companions!  Life is too short!

Wishing all of you a blessed, joyous holiday season!

Nan and SuperSnooper

[Moderator's note: This post is even-sided and is a good lead-in for my
note, so I couldn't resist.

I've gotten several private notes about the situation.  Some with more
information, some suggesting I ended it at a bad time (thus favoring one
group or the other) and some thanking me for ending it.

It does disturb me that many people felt some information was one-sided.
I still don't think the discussion here will lead to anything, but I may
be willing to let the key people make one more limited statement (of say,
150 words or so) provided they all agree and all material is reviewed by
all people choosing to post before it is posted.

Please note further there are other attempts to settle this going on in
the background, so let's see how things develop.  BIG]