From:
William Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 11:57:49 -0400
>From:    Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
>
>May I go now?
>Do you think the time is right?
>May I say good-bye to pain filled days and endless lonely nights?
>I've lived my life and done my best,
>an example tried to be.
>So can I take that step beyond
>and set my spirit free? ...

I am sitting at my desk at work weeping.  This is so touching.  Thank you
for sharing it with us all.  My deepest thoughts and sorrow for your loss.

Regards,
Hawk & Patrick,
Salem, Faye, Bandit, Bowser and Bailey the ferts
Pyewacket the cat
and Smokey the African Grey

Blessings to all animals great and small and those of us who love and
adore them.