From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 10:33:11 -0500
Hi All News for Ferret Wise-

On the Even of the NEw Year- Beau FerretWise is headed into adrenal/
exploratory surgery 2 days earlier than expected, and as I type..
Please send along good thoughts for him.

I know that if nothing else my New Year will be rewarded by a quick
recovery on his part!

We are still trying to catch up with Holiday Gift Boxes- and have not
forgotten those kind and generous souls who sent them to the shelter-- it
has been a busy and tedious year and unfortunately is taking us more time
than anticipated in the midst of schedules, the flu and sick kids to get
all the photos taken amongst the routine ( and not so routine chores).
If you are one of the 3 folks who has not received your Holiday pics-
hang in there another day or two- once Beau is on the mend the remainder
of gifts will be dispersed in the shelter!

A very Happy New Year is wished to you all...
May the year 2004 be full of Blessings for ferrets and their folks
EVERYWHERE!

ALicia at
www.ferretwise.org