From:
Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 1996 00:12:32 -0800
Hi everyone!  I know it's been quite a while, but as school starts for me in
three days, things are a little hectic around here. =)  I was wondering if
anyone had any idea when the next LAFF show was going to be and where it
will be held?  I predict that I'm going to be getting behind on my FML's
pretty soon and want to have some things straight before it happens.  Is the
phone number/address for LAFF anywhere on the net or could someone e-mail it
to me?  <=)

Now I pose a question to everyone.... has anyone noticed that their fuzzies
prefer certain vowel sounds to others?  I've noticed something most
certainly strange about one of my little ones.  Her name WAS Chopstick, but
she never seemed to grasp that... so, just for the heck of it I called her
Samurai and she perked her little ears right up.  She seems to like it when
I say that, she looks up and then hops on over to me.  =) So, her name is
Samurai now, by choice!  =)

Well, thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out with the LAFF info.  =)

My Most Sincere ALoha
Becca
Sequin (Alright, that's it... when I say I want REAL (people) food, I
mean I want it NOW!) as she digs Totally Ferret out of the bowl and
flings it all over the cage.
&
Samurai::: tying on Karate belt.... (AIiiiiiiii--YA!!!!) A flying leap
off the bed.... laser oriented path to my foot...  CHOMP!