Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 20:53:03 -0700
Earlier I was thinking how cool it is to get done in two weeks what I've
been trying to do for 7 years...find good homes for all of our ferrets.
Yesterday, for awhile, there were no adoptable ferrets here at Especially
Ferrets Inc.  since then, it has rained ferrets it seems.  They are coming
from everywhere!!!  We have rec'd in 18 ferrets since yesterday, when there
no ferrets here to adopt.  Had one adoption for 3 today and feel this
weekend will be extremely busy.  At this rate, we will see that number we
don't like..130 NOT!!!

Stay tuned for As the Ferret World Turns

TommorrowHugs, Ferretguy