From:
Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:03:07 -0500
I need some advice.  I found out the hard way that there was a slight rim
of styrofoam on the inside of a lid to a game that had been out recently.
Zoey was just nibbling on the styrofoam and is still pooping (in and out
of the litter box, of course).  When I found her nibbling last night, I
immediately gave her a healthy dose of Petromalt so this would pass.  She
did not "eat" a bunch of it, just nibbled on the edges.  Needless to say,
the game was put away.  This is the only room she is allowed free roaming
in because it has been really carefully fuzzy-proofed, we just left the
game out.  After reading horror stories about intestinal blockages, I'll be
watching her carefully.  Any information would be helpful.  Please don't
flame me, I didn't know there was styrofoam in the lid and I absolutely
love my little girl.  I'm just worried about the little nibbles that she
ate.