From:
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 12:17:02 -0800
>From:    Sandi Ackerman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Unpleasant experience with "customer"

We wonder why some people think they and they alone KNOW what is best for
ferrets.  A shelter operating out of a store front should expect to be
treated like a store.  Shelter do need to understand that customers keep
them in business too - otherwise the shelter would just be a another
collector.  When one shelter is unco-operative to potential clients it makes
it harder for the other shelters as was pointed out in Sandi's post.

>From:    Ann Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Hunting with Ferrets
>Rabbits have lost a lot of their natural predators in the UK.

We thought the rabbit was an introduced species so it had no natural
predators.  Introduced in Roman times if we remember.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]