From:
Bill Waters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 1995 02:55:49 -0500
MRS JENNIFER L HUTCHINSON <[log in to unmask]> Wrote:
>Your ferret is a Marshall Farms ferret, The address is for Marshall farms.
>One tatoo means your ferret has been fixed.  If they have two tatoos in the
>right ear it means the ferret has been fixed and decented.  the tatoos in
>the righ ear is a Marshall farms trade mark.

Does anyone else know anything about this?  I was told at the pet store that
my kit had been neutered and descented by MF.  I took him to the vet for the
first time today; He said that he is neutered but you can't really tell by
looking whether he's been descented or not.

Would I know it by now if he hadn't been descented?  (I've had him for about
a week now) He does seem to need a bath, but he doesn't smell TOO bad.

Any enlightenment would be greatly appreciated.