From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 00:03:02 +0100
Anyone who has been following my war of words with the RSPCA about Boe the
Cardiff ferret may like to know that another reply from them is now posted
on my site.  www.furkidz.org.uk/boe.htm

Right now I think the best way forward is to wait for the replies to the
other letters I have send to other parties.  The most annoying thing for
me is that if you read my third letter again you will see I specifically
addressed the point of injured animals, I wonder has he actually read my
letters?

I am having a few problems with my ISP, and may be changing isp soon, so
IF you have me in your address book, please check to make sure that you
have my reply address there ([log in to unmask]) not my isp one ..... my
reply address is a forwarding service and is always pointed at the current
isp whichever one it is.) its worked out real well for me over the last 2
years... I must have changed over half a dozen times..  but my mail
address stays the same.

Hug da Fuzzbutts...

Cris Page 'n' Bubbles (the moggy baiting mustelid)