Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 23:46:30 -0500
Good Morning FML

As your reading this I will be @ work,like always (ask my wife).

Shelters - I'm sorry but the cut off date was Nov 30th not Dec 1. I
have recieved over 62 e-mail's today from shelters for the Tree. I
will put up the Dec 1st ferrets - But thats where I have to put a
stop to it.

Now as for the "tree tending team", we have two Flake makers which both
work, then we have a record keeping young lady, who works and is going
to school (collage ) full time. Then there's me. Everyone sends the
information back to me and I put it together, which I'm also waiting
on a new team player who's checking on their FrontPage Prog.

The night of Nov 26 - I worked until 12:30 am. Thanksgiving was a give
me - nothing was going to get done, Family day you know. the Nov 28 I
open the store and by 6pm - I'm sorry but was dead Tired, But I worked
on two groups that sent in their info and I had to get it up ASAP.

Last night (sun) after work I updated the Santa list - I'm truly
sorry, but I get caught up in a lot of things and try to manage the
best I can.

Now as for when updates will Happen - I try to do them every night - I
also try to get @ least 2 shelters up on the tree every night, But I
really cant tell you when I can make the up dates. Sorry - but I have
corrections to make on the web and people to contact to make sure I
have their info correct.

I have very hard workers in the team that is trying to make things go
smoother than last year - so please just be patient and every thing
will work out.

I rally think the tree is alot better this year

Be Happy Santa's - Remember - its for the Sheltered Ferret's

I hope this did sound rude - I was just explaining why sometimes it
takes so long.

That you Secret Santa's & Shelters
and Have A Merry Christmas
Kris S Mewton