From:
Alicia K Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 20:37:48 -0400
I have just read an article which was published in The Baltimore Sun on June
5, 1997 by staff writer Kevin Cowherd titled "Let's Ferret out the truth
about pets." In this article Mr. Cowherd refers to ferret owners as dim
witted among other things.  He also does a grave disservice to the domestic
ferret as a whole.  I encourage any interested persons to check out the
article at url http://www.sunspot.net

Once there scroll down to columnists-- click on Kevin Cowherd and then
scroll down to 6/5/97

after you are done reading why not email ed hewitt? at [log in to unmask]

Mr. Hewitt is The Sun's readership representative... this is my letter to
him: